A long, narrow blade that includes grooves for reduced friction, making the knife specially suitable for slicing parma and serrano ham as well as fine, thin slices of salmon, halibut and the like.
The blade is made with premium German stainless knife steel. The blade's shape and edge is optimized to perfection, and the handle is made with Japanese inspired "drop shaped" ergonomic design for a comfortable grip.
The beautiful black pakka wood handle repels water without absorbing humidity.
Superior performance on all levels
The knife blade is manufactured from the best, German stainless knife steel with chrome, molybdenum and vanadium to obtain optimum sharpness and cutting performance. The form of the blades and knife edges is optimized to perfection.
The handle is Japanese inspired drop-shaped, which gives you a comfortable grip. The beautiful, black pakkawood handle repels water and does not absorb humidity.
- Beautifully designed, high-quality knives
- Special ice-hardening and tempering process for optimum strength, sharpness and corrosion resistance
- High-quality German knife steel – hardness rating 56-57
- Comfortable handle in strong, black pakka wood that repels water without absorbing moisture
- Drop shaped handle design
- Perfect weight and balance